Wednesday 15 June 2011

Summer Should Be the ONLY Season

   Summer is almost here! The sun is coming out more, the dragonflys are zipping around the air and I am done with school of the year. Well, almost. I have two exams coming up next week, and then I'm officially done. How about you guys? You have any exams? I have a love-hate complex with this time of the year. I love the end of the school year because you don't have to see any more homework or the people that you do not get along with. I hate the end of the year because of stupid exams and having to cram. I guess you can never win. Today was officially the last day of classes, and the locker cleanup was last block. I even took a picture of my empty locker. A few of my friends were crying ( sorry guys my blog hahahah) and hugging,and others, like me, were just giggling and hugging. I guess its our own way of crying. The weather outside was pretty melancholy, as there was ash in the air from the forest fires, and a steady downpour began just as everyone went outside. I'm excited for next year though. Well that's the end of my little post there. I have a hair tutorial and a makeup tutorial planned for this week, then I will take a brief hiatus to study >.<.

Happy Summer Adventuring ( makes no sense but hey, no school)

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment