Friday 28 October 2011

Third post of the Halloween Series


Hello my wonderful readers! How are all of you? Have you bought all of your candy for the kids (and sometimes adults), and put together your costumes yet?  I was panicking today because I still did not have a costume. I was going to be Alice in Wonderland/Malice in Wonderland, Little Red Riding Hood, or something else. Well, those plans did not turn out well. I should have bought a costume earlier, from the costume store in town, but I was not sure whether I should dress up this year or not. Luckily, I went to one of the Shoppers Drugmart stores in my area, and found a pair of vampire fangs and fake blood. I was looking around for any possible costumes, but most of them were basically just a leotard and maybe a wand and some sort of headband. Its way to cold where I live, and a really small is not exactly what I usually walk around in. I don’t know about you readers, but I feel a tutorial about to be posted tomorrow. Not on the leotard, but a modern vampire look.

If you guys would like it, I shall post a cowgirl makeup tutorial for you tomorrow as well, for you last minute costume people. Halloween is so exciting I might burst. Maybe that was a tad dramatic, but hey, the spirit never dies. Well, keep watching for the next post in the next little while, and I hope you all have fun picking out your costumes. Thank you for reading.


Happy Scrambling (for costumes)

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment