Friday 31 May 2013

Maybelline Color Whisper Lip Color Review

Hey guys! Its almost summertime in my part of the world, and boy am I loving it! I usually wear dresses or skirts a few times a week, but got lazy during the winter, so now is my time to make up for it. The perfect accessory to compliment my floaty summer dresses is the perfect lip colour. I was pretty excited to buy the Maybelline Color Whisper Lip Colors as they are just perfect for all of my summer outfits!








 

I bought two shades, Pink Possibilities, and Cherry on Top (right). These are just perfect for the summer. The lip colour is so weightless and moisturizing, it doesn't feel like you are wearing a lip product. I had a few people believe that these were my natural lip colours! It lasts for many hours without fading and making your lips dry and cracked. It actually moisturizes quite well and stains the lips a bit to give a natural looking tint, without having to worry about reapplying the product.








 Another thing that I really like about it is how buildable the colour is without being too sheer. One wipe gives you just enough of a subtle glow that looks natural.The first picture is a single application of "Pink Possibilities", and the second picture is "Cherry on Top". The second swatch actually appears a bit darker on the lips. Both photos were taken in near a sunny window.











These colours are just awesome! These lip colours retail for around $8.50-$9.00 CAD, so collecting your fav hues shouldn't leave such a dent in your checkbook. Who knows, you may be tempted to buy them all ;)Overall, I really enjoy this product, and I hope that it becomes permanently available along with their other bestsellers.That's my take on this awesome product, what do you guys think?



Thanks for reading,



^_^















No comments:

Post a Comment