Sunday 17 March 2013

Neutrogena All-in-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Lotion Review

Hello! After many years of trying out a ton of makeup removers, I believe that I have found the perfect one (so far). I have tried both drugstore and department brands, and while they both have their best contenders, this one certainly takes the cake.




 

I was recently introduced to this makeup remover a few months ago, and it removes every trace of makeup from my face, without having to tug or pull at my skin to remove it. I use less cotton pads that with other removers, due to how powerful it it. However, it is also gentle on the eyes, and I have really sensitive eyes, and I have not teared up from using this product. 

They don't call Neutrogena the "skin expert" for nothing. This makeup remover removes all types of eye, lip, and face makeup, including waterproof formulas! It removes waterproof makeup as if it is washable paint, and doesn't leave your skin feeling irritated or dry. This is probably ue to the alcohol-free formula, and because it is in a cream formula, rather than a thin liquid. The thing that I really like the most about this product, is that you can easily remove waterproof mascara by gently massaging some makeup remover on your lashes, and wiping it away with a cotton pad. No mess, and no ripping out any precious lashes. 

The two best features about this product are the price, and the longevity of the product. I was surprised at how effective this product was, considering it around $8.00 CAD. Most makeup removers at this price either work terribly, or almost as well as this one. Also, the common understanding is that you would not get close to buying 200 mL of makeup remover for this price, but Neutrogena ( and our faithful taxing bureau) made it happen! Take it from me, this amazing makeup remover lasts FOREVER. I have been using it since late December, and it still contains a quarter of the product in the bottle. That is unusual for me, as I run through a regular-sized bottle every few weeks, even though I wear makeup 3-4 times a week at the most. This shows how effective this product is, as it did not have to keep soaking a cotton pad to remove any left over makeup residue the last one left behind. I will repurchase this product when I run out of it, until I find a better product, which is unlikely as it does everything you would ever want out of the perfect makeup remover, and more. Thank you for reading, I hope you have a wonderful day!




Happy March 


^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment