Friday 29 July 2011

Fall Fashion Basics

Hello you avid readers, how are you all today? I’m finally back from my trip, and it has been a fun one. I bought a new electric guitar and amp on my voyage, and I am really enjoying it. The amp is just big enough to wake up the entire neighborhood ;). Well, enough about that, I have a few reviews and clothing posts in mind for this week, and they should come out daily, if not every other day.Just click the pictures to go to the links. So let’s start on today’s post!

This fall is taking a walk on the more mature side, as sophisticated cuts and clothing pieces are making their way into the fall. While shapes are becoming more evolved, it seems as if the inspiration for these trends is from the sixties and seventies. High-waisted skirts are taking on the once popular shape of the sixties, and pants are adding a modern take on the classic flare pant. Try to find a high-waisted skirt with a bit of flounce to it, such as these ones:







Now, the shape is a bit different than the ones introduced earlier this year, as these have a slightly older look to them.


 Expect to see a lot of denim in cleaner and more refined cuts, such as a skinny-legged flare jean, or ultra-skinny jeans in warm coloured tones. The best way to find your favourite cuts, are to just to try as many as you can.





Another trend that is sure to pop up during the fall is the increase in the popularity of the basic tailored blazer jacket. The basic black blazer seems to be a favourite, but I have a feeling that jewel-toned versions of this jacket will become more popular in the fall. 


 

I see boots and heels with a chunky heel are going to be popular this autumn, as it goes well with the aforementioned pieces. I recently bought a pair of chunky heels from American Eagle, which I will feature in a clothing haul post. The ones below are high-heeled clogs, which I am on a hunt for the right pair.








There you have it, the basic pieces for this fall. I will have more fashion posts up, possibly this week, and I will have a mascara review later on today. Hope you enjoyed this quick fall fashion guide. Thanks for reading. Oh, and those of you subscribed by email to this blog, I will be changing the delivery time to 7:00pm-9:00pm, instead of 5:00pm-7:00pm. This just makes it easier for everybody. Well, I will see you all in a few hours.


Happy Clothes Hunting


^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment