Thursday 7 July 2011

More than Just Hairspray!


 



Hello my lovely readers! I hope you guys are enjoying yourselves. So, how many of you readers own hairspray? There’s a very good chance that the majority of you people own at least a can or two of this hair tamer. I own a few bottles, but they often become neglected and end up in my towel closet with every other ignored product in there. I still try to use them though. An ordinary can of hairspray can do more than just keep your hair in place. I put together three things that hair spray can do:
 


Gives shoes better grip- The grip on the bottom of new shoes and heels  have to be worn in for a long time before they become sturdy. You can get nice grippy footwear right away, by just spraying two coats of hairspray on the bottom of each shoe.



Gets rid of static on the inside of clothing- Everyone has that shirt that just clings, no matter what. Quickly spritz the inside of a top with hairspray, to get rid of the static cling.



Set your nails quickly- If you just painted your nails with nail varnish, and want them to dry quickly, hold the can of hairspray about a 15-30 cm away from your nails and lightly mist them two to three times. Your nails should instantly dry. DO not put the can too close to your nails, as it causes bubble to form in the varnish, causing peeling and chipping.


There you go, I hope that short article helped. I’m hoping that I will get a summer smoky eye look and an anime eyes look done soon, so stay posted. Have a great day everybody.



Happy Hairspray-ing

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment