Wednesday 29 June 2011

Dark Circles


Hello everybody, how has your day been? Well mine was pretty good, except I noticed something odd. School has been keeping me up until the wee morning hours finishing projects, studying, blah blah blah. All of that determination and lack of sleep is finally over, but it has left me with dark circles and blemished skin. When I do not get enough sleep, my skin gets unpredictable and dark circles form. Well, don't get me wrong, I already had dark circles, but they were not noticeable. Dark circles are common, most of us are naturally "gifted" ( what a gift) with them. There are many creams and serums that can "get rid of" these harmless skin issues, but a few simple tips can help to reduce the appearance of them. Dark circles can appear due to many health and environmental factors, such as age, sleep deprivation, bruising, rubbing the eyes, genetics and even seasonal allergies. Often times, a change of diet, medication or even just leaving your eyes alone can banish dark circles for your face, or at least make them less noticeable.Now that the problem is solved , I can give you four tips that may help you diminish the appearance of these guys. Let's start!


First Tip: Stop Rubbing your Eyes!

This is the easiest thing you can do to avoid dark circles under your eyes, trust me. Whenever you rub your eyes,  you are bruising the delicate skin, as there are tiny capillaries and veins running underneath your eyes.It may seem a bit hard at first, but instead of rubbing your eyes when your tired keep your hands away from your face, so you are not tempted to rub them. If you usually apply concealer or foundation to your eyes with your fingers, maybe its time to start using brushes instead.


Second Tip: Get rid of Excess Fluid

This next tip is pretty easy too. Try not to drink water right before bed. All that excess fluid can get retained under the eyes, which can result in puffy, tired,eyes with dark circles. Gently press on the top of your cheek bones, as this helps to drain excess fluid. 



Last Tip: Go to Bed Already

Sleep is the key to fixing many health issues, and thankfully, a proper amount of sleep can reduce the appearance of dark circles caused by sleep deprivation. A good 7-10 hours should suffice.


Well I hope you guys found this helpful. How do you guys get rid of dark circles? Leave a response in the comments below, or send me a message on my newly created twitter page. 
Click on the link for my twitter :)►►  http://twitter.com/#!/electric_blush



Happy Testing


^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment